Advertisement Opens Into A New Window
You will be entered into our contest regardless of the amount of answers you get correct. You can enter our quiz contest daily.
Your Email Address:
1) What flavor of ice cream did Baskin-Robbins introduce to commemorate America's landing on the moon on July 20, 1969?
2) What is the largest fruit crop on earth?
3) What popular soft drink contained the drug lithium, now available only by prescription, when it was introduced in 1929?
Hires Root Beer
4) In what country did the beverage we know as punch originate?
5) What was the first name of Dom Perignon, the seventeenth-century French monk who gave us Champagne?
6) What is the American name for the British delicacy known as trotters?
Silk worm grubs
Good Luck! Closing Fact - Coffee is the second-most traded commodity in the world economy, after oil.